Monday 22 November 2010

Thoughts for layouts and exhibition space.

Tina Berning

Stina Persson



Julie Verhoeven


In a few weeks, we are having a little exhibition and I was thinking of some ideas of how I can exhibit my work.
So I turned to my 3 favourite illustrators for some inspiration...
Julie Verhoeven has her work in a kind of haphazard way. I'm sure it's not, but it gives that impression. I really like how one is 'inside' the work, where you have to climb in and out. My work at the moment is drawing after drawing and this would be an exciting and interesting way of showing it.
My first thought of how to exhibit my work was to take a leaf from Tina Berning and Stina Persson's book- to have my work framed. But I would have my frames different sizes as my drawings come in different sizes and shapes.
I don't know how much space I will have to exhibit so I supose I shall play it by ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment