Wednesday 1 December 2010

More cups...



One of my favourite illustrators at the moment is Alice Tait and whilst on her website I saw this image, the second one. She has such a delicate way of working which incorparates beautiful water colours. She paints everyday objects and puts them into lovely compositions.
These here are tea cups but I supose that one could drink coffee in them!
The image above this one is just as nice, but I am not sure who the artist is which is a shame as I believe that such a wonderful piece of work deserves a name!
I love just how the page is full of cups and sources in all different colours and patterns. Some are rather detailed and if you look closely there are some which are just simple.
Looking at these two images gives me an idea for my own work which gives me some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment